Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I guess this means I won't have any excuses...

Alma 9:16&23

16 For there are many promises which are extended to the Lamanites; for it is because of the traditions of their fathers that caused them to remain in their state of ignorance; therefore the Lord will be merciful unto them and prolong their existence in the land.

23 And now behold I say unto you, that if this people, who have received so many blessings from the hand of the Lord, should transgress contrary to the light and knowledge which they do have, I say unto you that if this be the case, that if they should fall into transgression, it would be far more tolerable for the Lamanites than for them.

I guess this means I won't have any excuses when I am dead and it's time to face the judgement seat. So I had better buck up and do better.

No comments: